Dragon Ball Xenoverse’s Second DLC Pack Coming Out April 14th in North America
Earlier this week, we reported that Bandai Namco Entertainment will be releasing the second downloadable pack for Dragon Ball Xenoverse on April 8th in Japan for all platforms. However, Bandai Namco has announced that the downloadable pack will be releasing in North America on April 14th, almost a week after it’s Japanese counterpart.
This downloadable pack will include:
- Mira, Towa, Eis Shenron and Nuova Shenron as playable characters
- 3 Time Patrol Quests
- 3 Parallel Quests
- Pan GT as a Master and her 5 Master quests
- 6 full costumes from Pan, Gogeta, Super 17, Mira and Towa.
- 24 signature moves from Pan, Mira, Towa, Eis Shenron and Nuova Shenron
Six new Z-Souls on the following character’s will be revealed as well:
- Eis Shenron’s Z soul – I’m doing fine.
- Nuova Shenron’s Z soul – That’s how I fight!
- Pan’s Z soul (Master) 1 – This is my best move!
- Pan’s Z soul (Master) 2 – Dumped agaaaain!
- Mira’s Z soul – I feel it… A powerful energy!
- Towa’s Z soul – Revival of the Demon Realm is at hand